Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hairy Ballz

PostSubject: ...   Fri May 02, 2008 5:55 am

If you are using vista, make sure you are running it as admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willsi100

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Fri May 02, 2008 7:27 am

Umm sorry, but I wouldn't have been able to do all of the above steps if i wasn't running vista as admin lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snake
Starting Small
Starting Small

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Tue May 06, 2008 7:02 am

willsi100 wrote:
Umm sorry, but I wouldn't have been able to do all of the above steps if i wasn't running vista as admin lol...

Vista blows balls... You right click on the songlisteditor.exe? You must rightclick and press Run As Admin...

Only the DATA folder if you have GH3 PC

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4004203/Guitar_Hero_3_PC_Custom_Pack_(Custom_Songs)

GH3 PC w/Crack + DATA folder.

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4004187/Guitar_Hero_III_(3)_PC_Custom_Pack_With_Guitar_Hero_And_Crack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willsi100

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Thu May 08, 2008 3:14 am

ahh got you...

didnt know vista had this option...

Im gonna test if it works now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willsi100

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Thu May 08, 2008 3:23 am

lol I added a song and then went to play the game and it said I have lost all my save data.

this is no biggy, i was never good anyway...

but when i complete the career thingy again will these new songs be unlocked?

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willsi100

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Thu May 08, 2008 4:42 am

lol oh...

so not only could i not load my save... i cant save...

that seems to be a bit of a problem...

oh well....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arielleandroferminnunez94

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Thu May 15, 2008 5:05 pm

when i open the program it says windows cannot find the file that created this program what do i do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Headbanger92

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Hy there, I have the Problem that when I want to Save the Custom Songs in the Songlist Editor v. 020 he always says :

Error : Error opening C:\Programme\Aspyr\Guitar Hero III\Data\PAK\qp.pak.xen for writing, save aborted in Saving,

what should i do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khairuzzaman

PostSubject: The songlist editor   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:53 pm

the keep on saying something.dll is missing can anybody help me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuckshit

PostSubject: crashes   Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:19 pm

Okay i got the song in the game and everything but then when i try to play it it crashes. how do i fix this do you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonoman139

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:44 am

Headbanger92 wrote:
Hy there, I have the Problem that when I want to Save the Custom Songs in the Songlist Editor v. 020 he always says :

Error : Error opening C:\Programme\Aspyr\Guitar Hero III\Data\PAK\qp.pak.xen for writing, save aborted in Saving,

what should i do

Yer mine says that to.. iv trided it lots of times but it keeps saying that. what should i do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xbillax

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:43 pm

willsi100 wrote:
lol oh...

so not only could i not load my save... i cant save...

that seems to be a bit of a problem...

oh well....

Yeah, I have that problem too...

Well anyway, I will try to check if I can find a solution to the problem Very Happy

Edit: I found the solution!

Just delete content, and you can save Very Happy You have to delete content every time you change your setlist!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chadomazo30

PostSubject: Doesn't Work   Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:19 pm

Well,I've downloaded all the things to make a song but where do we put all of those.

Exemple:lib.zip...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimftw

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:01 am

alien2275 wrote:
:/ after using this once i went back in to try and edit a song because it wasent working and all im getting now is a crc error :/ other than reinstalling gh is there any other fix?
did u ever find a fix for this man??? i have the same problem right now......................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a1chrisp

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:29 pm

the songlist editor cannot view the .mid files... i know where they are i can see them when i gp to "my computer" and c/... but when i go there in the browse for song in the songlist editor they arent there... what am i doing wrong??? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dope

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:41 pm

I never done this be4 and kinda worried about messing up te game. I would like to play all Metallica songs but, I have no clue what I'm doing.

Btw: Sorry thought this was PS2 or RockBand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arzual

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:53 am

When I try to launch songlist_editor.exe, vista saiz "msvcp71.dll could not be found, reinstall application" but I have an msvcp71.dll in my system32 folder... oO

wth? ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doat89

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:21 pm

I just have one question, do i have to make my own notes or is there a program that matches the notes with the rhythm and the beat of the song and creates them for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mojojojoe

PostSubject: whats hte difference?   Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:04 pm

guitar track
rythm track
song track

how are they different?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
concon92

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:59 am

Hi,

I have been added my song I see him in all the folders of GH3 but i can't see him in the game

Can you help me,please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CountDraclau

PostSubject: Need help =(   Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:59 am

Hey guys, I have this problem and I hope someone could solve it...
When I try to load a song to the "guitar track" (an MP3) it says this:
"Unhandled exception! See songlist_editor. log for details"
Then I read this on sonlist_editor.log:
(all the path for the file)
(a temporary path)
and
406, 44100, joint stereo, Variable
Can somebody help me with this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gamegeek1313

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:03 am

im gettin an error.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
uksix

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:55 am

gamegeek1313, i get that same eroor aswell. only just started doing that since i put in 2 more songs, i deleted them and all of my songs and still the same? i dont know why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bajaroms

PostSubject: How many??   Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:19 am

Hi, I just wanna now how many songs can be added in each tier, and if i can take out the boss battle to add a song instead, I did it one time ago, I added more songs than the original number of songs in each tier and the game crashes, but after seeing your custom list video I cannot realize how you do it, 'cause you put almost all Gh1 songs in 1 tier... Sad jaja i'm a noobie
If you could help me I will appreciate!! thanks Snake!

Ps: and how many can beadded in the bonus songs list? thanks again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guitarherodude13

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:59 am

songlist editor link is broke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   

Back to top Go down

How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next