Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Just got the songs loaded in....all old ones are gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggx

PostSubject: Just got the songs loaded in....all old ones are gone   Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:59 am

snake i used ure torrent, got it working, use song cheat, but all the old songs are gone.....any way to stop that from happening?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maggx

PostSubject: Re: Just got the songs loaded in....all old ones are gone   Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Im gonna try to figure this out, since snake hasnt responded, if i get it all to work, ill put a tutorial up cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snake
Starting Small
Starting Small

PostSubject: Re: Just got the songs loaded in....all old ones are gone   Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:56 am

You can get all back with Songlist editor.

But! Some songs i used with the first tool ever you could change songs in guitar hero. You replaced the songs. I replaced some songs you never can get back: Impulse, Avalancha, Knights of Cydonia and Hit Me With Your Best Shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maggx

PostSubject: Re: Just got the songs loaded in....all old ones are gone   Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:18 am

any way u can make a file with this? since my editor is not working, ive tried re installing, changing the paks, but everytime i try to load the songs at the beggining of the program, it either goes on an endless spew saying Found unknown file 0 in pak;
or it says unhandled exception, so now i cant get the songs back in... could u make a file i or any1 else(since i know lots of ppl want one) that would load ALL the songs in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got the songs loaded in....all old ones are gone   

Back to top Go down

Just got the songs loaded in....all old ones are gone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1